Spreading false info, need assistance

Депозит
0$
Hello admin, I sell citadel botnet bins on this forum and I was away for a while due to other deals. I will be honest, I have got lots of add requests and lots of inquiries but so far 0 sales.

But today I logged into forum to see this posted on my sales thread.
beware bro i sent him 850 to him for bin and 2 vps and he never reply me again and he always online , ninja plz turn to ripper to this guy !!!
This guy shariffe indeed contacted me, but we never made any deal together. If he hasnt paid me how can he spam the forum all around shouting that I am a ripper and have ripped him? Its ridiculous. I also see he has created a blacklist thread saying I have ripped him but it got locked because NO PROOF was posted.
Link to that blacklist thread http://carder.pro/showthread.php?t=59354

Admin, what can I do? My reputation is being tarnished when I haven't done anything. Please do something about this and sorry for wasting your time on this, and I apologize if this is wrong section for this kind of thread but I burst into anger when I am accused of something I haven't done.

shariffe

DEER
Депозит
0$
ninja ill send you all the chats and info you need and screenshots from the LR and you will see a made the payments for servers (2) and the bin se he start told me stupid things like the builder is in black list he is waiting to fix and the he block me in one jabber

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху