Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Show logs, link to profile and short description to ur prob in 12hrs.
Or ur stupid post will be removed with DEER status applied to your account.

Депозит
0$
Skazzi is NOT a ripper.. he is just very busy person working on different tasks right now just give him sum time and he will get back out you.

Jdub

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
Skazzi is NOT a ripper.. he is just very busy person working on different tasks right now just give him sum time and he will get back out you.

Then he should have waited to take this guys money. I myself have been waiting 1 week. I have not labeled him a ripper but unless your a MOD you probably need to stop defending someone who can defend himself. In other words MYOFB!!

J

Депозит
0$
skazzi is loyal friend of mine...this is just a misunderstanding. we hv done many things together. plz get ur facts right.

Депозит
0$
skazzi, why no reply me in icq when call u,u give me more appuntament but u not Are online or no reply

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:40 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:34 PM ----------

skazzi
http://carder.pro/member.php?u=33

I apologize for using English, but I use tralator .i have contacted skazzi for lesson carding, I just contacted by paid skazzi lr, he gave me an appointment for the next day at 9 pm until 10 pm the next day was skazzi online time but decided not reply to my message in icq, the day after I contacted and gave me a new appointment for the evening, but the evening was not online, contact YOU again the next day to see him and say he had problems at home, ok I can understand, but after a week in icq not responding to a new appointment or to find out what to do, I contacted skazzi over and over again with no response, I asked to defer to me so I did not make more money lesson comeprima he and friends, but again no response .... what should I do? I apologize to all people in the forum for this inconvenience and skazzi ... if we can come to a conclusion I would be very happy .... thanks

Депозит
0$
Then he should have waited to take this guys money. I myself have been waiting 1 week. I have not labeled him a ripper but unless your a MOD you probably need to stop defending someone who can defend himself. In other words MYOFB!!

J

yes is one week i attending,cash immeditly but lessons??more people no can wait him....

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:55 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:51 PM ----------

if you have a lot of work does not take the money and other commitments, before you get the money .... the lesson or not?

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху