Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Депозит
0$
I read his comment on his thread sayin' he doesn't owe you anything with "what money?" and its pretty much obvious that he does.

Goodluck gettin' a refund, cause i know you're legit with a past deal with me.

Последнее редактирование:
Депозит
0$
Geez, when he sent me his jabber once it was different?
Perhaps you have the wrong guy, but im not sure and its clear that you got ripped though.

Депозит
0$
Xehanort, Thats what I'm trying to do! Is try to get everyone to post his jabber on here and see what account he uses!

Депозит
0$
first of, i do not know this guy , second of all , this is not my jabber AT ALL. ASK ANYONE WHO HAS MY JABBER , THAT'S NOT MY JABBER, MY JABBER HAVE ALWAYS BEEN [email protected] OR JOHNDOEONE BOTH ARE MY JABBERS. I NEVER ACCEPTED ANY MONEY FROM YOU OR ANY WORK WITH YOU , BASICALLY I DON'T EVEN ACCEPT MG ONLY LR , you need to get your fuckin shit straight before accusing people with wrong and false accuses , you're the most idiot example of people who uses internet let alone being on a board like cpro , even the LR you sent me doesn't have my name on it. seriously dude. stop accusing me with false shit, get your shit straight then talk . you got ripped by someone and now trying to stick it to me ?

Депозит
0$

damn bro, that really sucks for u. i doubt u get the money back; hope u do but DAMN!!!! keep your head up bro, in this biz we suppose to help each other n take from others not from each other. you'll make ur loses back eventually n when u do, u'll have learned and ur money will only multiply.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:58 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:54 PM ----------

first of, i do not know this guy , second of all , this is not my jabber AT ALL. ASK ANYONE WHO HAS MY JABBER , THAT'S NOT MY JABBER, MY JABBER HAVE ALWAYS BEEN [email protected] OR JOHNDOEONE BOTH ARE MY JABBERS. I NEVER ACCEPTED ANY MONEY FROM YOU OR ANY WORK WITH YOU , BASICALLY I DON'T EVEN ACCEPT MG ONLY LR , you need to get your fuckin shit straight before accusing people with wrong and false accuses , you're the most idiot example of people who uses internet let alone being on a board like cpro , even the LR you sent me doesn't have my name on it. seriously dude. stop accusing me with false shit, get your shit straight then talk . you got ripped by someone and now trying to stick it to me ?

lol -.- although im almost 99.99% sure he got that contact from u through PM. jabber is free, u can make hella accounts. also, page 1 of your thread providging ur services says that you have a "NEW JABBER ACCOUNT" if im wrong my apologies.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху