Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

adolf_hitler

Новичок
Депозит
0$
name : prototype
http://carder.pro/member.php?u=64345

I got ripped by this complete idiot on another board so i am posting him here in blacklist. Beware, as soon as this guy started using the "timewaister" word and as soon as someone posted he wants to use teamviewer to see what you are doing i knew it was him.
This guy will come up with all sorts of excuses but at the end all he does is sell you used cards.
He ripped me for around 200 euro on a german board that went offline because it was a ripper board.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY BE WARNED !.

Overall i think this guy desurves DEER status for the way he's treating customers/me.

Цитата:
Сообщение от adolf_hitler
Hey prototype i am giving you one last chance to reply to the message that i've send you or else i am going to take action against you. You and i still have something to settle from russian-elite board where you ripped me.
FUCK Y** AND STOP TO SPAM MO*FU**, GO TO DO WHAT U WANT, U ARE A POOR GUY OK ? DONT SEND ME MSG WITH "I WANT TO BUY", MY CONTACTS ARE IN 1. POST SO OPEN YOUR SMALL EYES AND ADD ME ON ICQ, AND IF U CANT DO THIS THEN U ARE A STUPID CUSTOMER = I DONT NEED U AND NOW I DONT SALE CVV TO U, F*CK U LAST TIME AND GTFO FROM MY THREAD!

DE+VBV in Stock!

Цитата:
Сообщение от artioma
i have bought from him to try yesterday , be careful he ask for teamviewer to show what we are doing VERY FISHY !!!!! , otherwise he wont replace if bad cc, i told him to check by his methods , after he bought some book on the site card was flagged and no more good and didint worked for more than 200
U are so funny )), u can check it on a Site like Rapidshare etc. i dont want to see what u are doing.
And no worry, i dont scam u 60$, i have Customer from mazafaka and they are Happy :), go flame kid.

DE+VBV arround 50 tomorrow in Stock!

Последнее редактирование:

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
if u was ripped by him, maybe complete idiot not him?
anyway - show me proof what this person ripped u.

adolf_hitler

Новичок
Депозит
0$
I am warning people NOT to buy from this guy. I know it is the same guy from a german board. They had seven sellers, all rippers.
This guy will just move to the next forum, get a new ICQ number and a new LR account and start all over.
This guy is a comlete idiot and is not capable of selling cc.

adolf_hitler

Новичок
Депозит
0$
You tell me what to do against people like this Ninja. Get ripped at one board, get a new ICQ number, get a new LR account and you're a new seller and you can rip again. I'm in this for almost 20 years Ninja and not new to this.
His behaviour here is identical to his behaviour at that other forum, Same way of treatment, same disrespect towards me/customers in general.
He is the big ripper/seller and i am the poor customer thats allways their excuse.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
one more time - think wth ur brain, andy.
Ur word isnt enough

no proof - no action, even if ure right, unfortunately
otherwise i would ban 70% of forum.

Closed.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху