pleae band this bullshiter "capo"

source

<div class="smallfont",<span style="color:green">V
Депозит
0$
ADMIN please ban this bullshiter "capo" he keeps posting bullshits on my vending topic and he do not even have LOGs or proof for what he is saying according to his words he says that he ordered a dumps from me about a year ago and they do not worked he seems thats he wants free dumps by posting bullshit about me also do not forget to see whats posted by other vendors on his reputation you will find that
"stupied kid buyer , was approval and blocked bins and he beg for replacment" by "mn0g0"

capo

Новичок
Депозит
0$
i am not asking nothing from you i want to advertise all here that ur stuff is a garabage ans shit not dumps and its not only my opinion i dont need nothing from you but i say to all to take care then there are no reason to ban me !!! i didnt ripped u but u ripped me so admin have to bann you not me dont cry and tell about mn0g0 reputation because it was a miss understand and he refunded what i orderd and i am regulare client in his shop now go look to ur theard and see how many shit comments like you loser

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху