Ninja i need your help to recover my csu account.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

h.a.c.k.s.t.e.r.i.x

Новичок
Депозит
0$
I am "hacksterix" from csu.
My account in csu has been hacked.
I missed few days from home due to some personal problems, and 1 of my family members used my work laptop and got infected.
I have lost my lr accounts and other stuff, including my csu account.
I need help to recover it, i am prepared to prove i am who i say i am, also few people can confirm it.
I am a member for 3 years, never had problems with anyone and done many succesfull deals in forum, alot of people can testify about me.
I have asked some friends to notify in c.su about my account beeing stolen.
I also posted about this in infr...

I am awaiting isntruction on how to recover my account.
I contacted you in icq as well, and admin but so far no reply from you.
Pls help me to solve this problem.Thank you.

PS: Until you make a decision about this pls froze the account, do not allow him to post any advertisement or PM other members.
Also members who have my old icq do not deal with the person who owns it now, he is ripper.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:32 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:03 PM ----------

i also replied here : http://carder.pro/showthread.php?p=357076#post357076

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:34 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:32 PM ----------

also other proof: check ip logs, older ip logs are 172. .....
now you will find new range of ip, the guy who owns it now is from tunisia, check for tunisia ip., i added him from other acc and pretended that i want to buy something, he gave me tunisia drop.

Последнее редактирование:

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Ohhh.
2 topic about u on different board
you really think what this is place for your personal cry about ur loss???

stop making a mess from cpro!

You lost account on csu. - go there, ask as many persons who know u personally to vouch for you there and put as many proofs as you can.
Good luck

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху