Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Депозит
0$
People please beware of this guy $$man he is hiding under this yahoo id: prim3ro_247 to rip people.....he ripped me off $300 LR :mad: :mad:

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
$$man = Scori

dumpsworker
So do not ferkin run around the board and spamming us with this useless thread... Post LOGS and LINK to profile.
Ive moved this thread to blacklist.
Other 4 - deleted.

If this will happend again, this board will be closed for you - 4eva.

AndyDufresne

Новичок
Депозит
0$
$$man = Scori

Damn that has PM'd me from at least 4-5 different accounts allready.....i never knew $$man is scori also !.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
He's also spamming his own board for ripping people off.
So beware.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
dumpsworker
Do you have logs with him, or i should delete that topic?

scori

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
$$man is me? $$man has taken my account, i gave him my account and he hacked it and started to post things. my last post was with paco. you can check my ip ninja before i was banned and see from where i log on. its not real that u cut off heads without opening argues and getting the truth. i never ripe anyone in this forum thanks now my ban is lifted but be aware from this nigerian called $$man i forgot his icq also since my last icq was hacked , 2 times.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:41 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:38 PM ----------

i never destory months built reputation for something silly also.
i didn't ripe no one here in my life.
you can see my open threads and my posts and my articles why you are against me ninja? and what new board you are talking about i am poor guy and i don't know anything about you are talking about. :) thats $$man is a an ass** my problem was trusting him.
i dont understand how can i report that i am hacked or getting "used" and fight for my rights here? taking into consideration that i was banned for 10 days.

Последнее редактирование:

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
bla bla
U have 30 more nicks, but i dont care tbh.

This topic is closed, coz i dont see logs.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху