Lunik....OzuNu....Weed all same fuckin person RIPPERS

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

onlyserver

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
IS THAT FUCKIN NORMAL I WAS +6yesterday !!

NOW +2

I get -4 from this fuckin ripper all SAME PERSON i want my rep Back ....Panther we need full support from you its rediculous please check on this man.....

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kkg2ix

Like wtf mann this proove that they all same person and they all bunch of RIPPERS.

I build my rep here been for months and I care about it .....I want panther to react on this please.....and modify MY REP....and ban those idiots.

onlyserver

WizZ

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
U brother use a tiny little netbook? is that why u always use random red,yellow,freen colours because u can't see what ur typing from ur small netbook display.

Panther will kick u,weed,ozunu,lunik all of your asses out of forum.

Omniscient

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
Weed - repped me. BUT I don't fucking care about the rep its not important.
what I care about is getting those fuckers banned.

lunik

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
IS THAT FUCKIN NORMAL I WAS +6yesterday !!
NOW +2
I get -4 from this fuckin ripper all SAME PERSON i want my rep Back ....Panther we need full support from you its rediculous please check on this man.....
http://www.sendspace.com/file/kkg2ix
Like wtf mann this proove that they all same person and they all bunch of RIPPERS.
I build my rep here been for months and I care about it .....I want panther to react on this please.....and modify MY REP....and ban those idiots.
onlyserver

DEER. Read rules

onlyserver

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
keep getting -1 from lunik when are you gonna ban him please panther ??
onlyserver

Последнее редактирование:
Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху