Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Bugsyy

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Hello,

Member "kkk" who is offering decode service took 2 wav files from me and since now didn't want to give me tracks after decode although I have accepted all his terms because he think I am reseller !

well, let me tell you something even if I am reseller which is not true its not your fukin business . when you accept a file and download you complete the deal till the end.

Honestly, even his reason is lame and kiddy and its clear he just want to ripp.

The first time was 3 days ago when I asked him to decode now and he accept then as soon as I gave him file he said tomorrow . I asked him clearly to do it now and he accepted but after file he said tomorrow.

I had to use another decoder and by the time I went to cashout half of tracks with no balance or dead so its clear hes using somehow instore.

I didn't pay attention and used his service again last night and this morning he still dont want to give me tracks because he think I am reseller.

The rest of Logs will be provided to admins upon request .

1:57:29 PM: The is the second time you take file from me then ignore me for unreasonable reasons . I didnt want to do it this last time and I though you really want to sleep but seems that you are a lier and you do this to use dumps with different way . you ask for file and says you will do work now then you say tomorrow . I will leave logs at forums and lets see what other members will say about that
1:59:39 PM: Ok, let's see. i don't use dumps other way than cashing out d+p. don't need your video. believe me, man, i am not a newbie and don't try to fuck my brain with shit.
2:00:21 PM: <[email protected]> You are the only decoder I know
you lie again. last time you were running to marcus :)
2:00:26 PM: You are even stupid or ripper .. and I am ready to go in war with you at forums for this dumps
2:00:55 PM: This is the second time you take file and leave . last time dumps died fast .. maybe this is why
2:00:59 PM: why don't you just go and work with marcus?
2:01:12 PM: you use it instore . and will use this too .. so I will leave logs at forums
2:01:22 PM: i don't want to work with you. i don't like people like you, who lie
2:01:52 PM: you said from last dumps you've god good money. i've got nothing.
2:01:58 PM: where's the truth man?
2:02:03 PM: you choose work or not before you take file .. after file you complete deal or you are ripper .. so you are ripper --
2:02:08 PM: now you say they're dead :)
2:02:09 PM: last time was last night , dont be smart
2:02:20 PM: last night you take file and left .. you forgot that now ?
2:02:21 PM: :)
2:02:31 PM: I told you .. you must be stupid or ripper
2:02:48 PM: believe me, i am normal :)
2:02:50 PM: either ways I will leave logs at forums .. this is the second time you take file and dont complete deal
2:02:59 PM: last time , dumps died
2:03:04 PM: Now, they will die too I know
2:03:12 PM: So, I will tell people the truth about you
2:03:59 PM: Dont even waste my time .. lets talk at forums, Peace
2:04:22 PM: ok, don't foget to give me the link where to reply
2:04:36 PM: in few mins , dont worry
2:05:34 PM: I dont need to do anything expect says you took the file twice and didnt deliver .. whatever you will say logs will proove that I accepted all your terms and you didnt deliver :)
2:06:06 PM: You have no execuse expect you want to feel important or ripper . which one you are ?

BK7

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
Please update rules to paste SCREENSHOT AND NOT just text version.. we all know it can be faked.

kkk

Депозит
0$
это я
только он логи повырезал мои с ответами, только свои реплики оставил и пару моих.

some logs were cut, buggsy. aren't you cheating?

let's clear up. first time a guy with jabber finishers@.... sent me mexican waves. i did them. 15 tracks in total. 3 were for me. he cashed out and said he's got money. i tried mine - no money at all. i used other guy to cashout 201, don't know, if he's registered here. i can ask to register and say something.

second time this guy buggsy sent me files. again mexican dumps. i decoded them and in the night when he was offline, sent time list to say where pins are visible, to choose which go for me.
today i repeated the message upon his request. but in the morning i talked to some guys and got info that this guy is reseller. since i don't work with resellers and work only straight with installers, i decided to stop the deal. i didn't take any pins from him and didn't give any tracks. this deal is stopped and i don't want to work with him, since i believe he can give me bad pins or do some other shit. he's a little bit nervous. i don't like this, so don't want to deal with him and stop it before he give me pins.

that things about instore cashout and other shit you said i did - keep them with you until you will have some direct proofs. i work with many respectable guys, who maybe will confirm my proper work.

have nothing to say more.

Последнее редактирование:

Bugsyy

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Please update rules to paste SCREENSHOT AND NOT just text version.. we all know it can be faked.

It happen to be my thread will be the best idea to offer update to forums ? I smell "kkk" friend :)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:58 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:52 PM ----------

First time it was me , Finisher is my other jabber so this means all what you think is wrong I am not reseller .

There was second time before today . 3 days ago, I asked you Can you do it now and you said yes then after I gave you file you download and said tomorrow .

I dealed with 3 times . one devliered and 2 didnt deliver for stupid reason which is not even true.

And by the way you choose to work or not with person in the begaining before you accept terms and download file . You downloaded my files twice and did not deliver. That means you did not do your part .

Admins , He already confirmed what I said . He downloaded my files twice and then choosed not work . If you think Its normal for him to download files and decode tracks then stop work then you can close my thread.

IF you think its wrong to accept terms and downlod file then walk away then please Do something.

Regards

kkk

Депозит
0$
[01:00:22] <[email protected]> Bugsyy is me you stupid ripper :)
[01:01:07] <lxlx> very good.

oh yeah, just confirmed, finishers and bugsy - same people. this means, first time he's got tracks, so that deal was finished although he says it wasn't :)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:06 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:04 PM ----------

second time you were needed them urgently, i said i am going offline, and you said you'll go to marcus. ok, no problem. i didn't even start decoding them. weren't you going to marcus?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:11 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:06 PM ----------

And by the way you choose to work or not with person in the begaining before you accept terms and download file . You downloaded my files twice and did not deliver. That means you did not do your part .

If i feel something strange from the client side, i stop the deal before i take pins. We're not in apple store and not in bank. I give you 100% warranty on decoded tracks and 100% that i do cashout together with you. But if i feel that I need to stop working with you, I do it before I take sensitive info which is pin in this case.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
some logs were cut, buggsy. aren't you cheating?
Show me full logs in a matter of 2hours.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:12 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:11 PM ----------

Bugsyy
You too. Show me full logs.

Bugsyy

Новичок
Депозит
0$
LOL!! .. We dealed 3 times . First time you delivered .. second time and today you didnt.

Second time was 3 days ago when you took file and said in the morning and I told you I will use someone else (marcus) .. I did used someone else and dumps were no balance or dead so its clear you are doing something .

You are even lying and saying we dealed 2 times only . what happened to the time you took file and said in the morning ? :)

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
All ur talks - just bunch of blabla

show me FULL logs from start to end

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху