john100 aka alexander1 vs ventilator.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Депозит
0$
Ninja. Since he trashed my thread for a month now I think we all deserve to know who this prick really is so me and all the people know what is going on here. This is outrageous. I never ripped anyone, this prick never ever bought from me.. course theres no proof so show us who he is. Im not planning to ripp this forum and come back under a new nickname like every other seller. Im a member here for almost a year now and never had any problems. I deserve to know the truth. NINJA, no one is drunk or mad for 1 month. Clearely this was premeditated to get more sales for him. HE NEEDS TO BE BANNED ALL THE WAY WITH ALL HIS FUCKING CLONES

Последнее редактирование:

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
You all calm down and lets move step by step like i said.
Stop making drama from this.

I've saw such clowns ten or so times before. So i know when person come and try to blackmail other opponents who is selling same stuff.
One more time - dont waste too much of my time.

Just read my message. Thats it.

Депозит
0$
PlraX no need to chat. you have no biz taking sides here. Matter a fact you have no biz talkin in my thread, we're not buddies and we never done any biz. Who asked u anything? Stop talkin like a peace maker. If u were one u would have talked when he trashed me not now... so mind ur biz bro. This motherfucker is trashing my thread for months and now I hear a seller put him up to this or he is the seller.
So I dont want this fuck to take it easy. I want this fuck banned and the seller too. This is the right decision to be made. I trust ninjas judgement.

john100

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Plrax its good your a peace maker and trying to do the right thing but as u could see this ventilator/ john dillinger guy is beyond reason and logic all he want to do is resume ripping. ******Ninja***** why dont you search for "John Dillinger" in the rippers section and look at the way he talk and look at ventilator and see the way they talk and u would clearly they the same person. Anyone who has half a brain could see that they the same person. Even other members came on the thread and said ventilator and dillinger is the same person . " This is all the proof u need"

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:14 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:12 PM ----------

*** Ninja*** John dillinger/Ventilator the same person and he is a highly skilled ripper and he has been operating like this for 1 year ventilator is not going to clearly say "he is John dillinger". *** Ninja** if you do whats right by carders why dont u research John dillinger and compare the language to ventilator

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
john100 my "seeker of truth".
So no escuses/proof for/of:
1. Vent/john - clone of John and ignoring that john100 will go to ban.
2. Me taking money so other ppl can rip - and ignoring that your dump seller account will go to ban for insulting me as person who is on the first line spending MY OWN time fighting with rippers when you all sleep on da pillow?

If no - i will just close that shit and tell you, bye bye.

Депозит
0$
i am another victim of this newbe he was a normal guy that buy lot of DUMPS to use then see that sell its a good biz and start like vendor. JHON100 is a VENDOR here that is why he giveme -1 from any REASON just becasue he know i am a STRONG competor to HIM. is a shitty reseller. this JHON100 Aka XXXXXX SIR ADMIN this guy giveme -1 whitout any rason from his clone jhon100 this can still happen he will give -1 -1 to all vendors here just to him get in the top do smething sir ninja

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:27 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:26 AM ----------

sorry for use ur thread ventilator but this need stop soon i hope admins take this in cosideration about this newbe and give him deserve. AND JHON100 dont try to be the super guy and go to my posting sh1t

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:29 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:27 AM ----------

he still saying jd its ventialor.. this is DEER whitout proof U AND ANOTHER 4 sellers from here have the same binlist style?? are u allof them? or just have the same SOURCE?????????????????????

Депозит
0$
He did exactly the same to me.
Started out as being interested in buying dumps and then he sends this:

(5:10:50 PM) money: Jd again you broke ass hood rat, ventilator is out of business you liar
(5:11:34 PM) money: futuremillionaire ur daddy charlie
(5:11:39 PM) money: here again broke ass
(5:12:28 PM) money: ur not making any money you clown

Now looking at my rep it looks like he also gave me -1

john100

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Everyone its funny how other 2 vendors come rush to his side to defend him Rhames and Veyron. This dont normally happen unless they are the same person. John Dillinger i told you a long time ago the more you fight the truth the more it reveals you and thats what happening. John dillinger/ventilator stop this fighting the truth in the open its very very bad for you ur going to bring unseen forces on u and bad luck. I been right about everything so far bro and u know it in your heart. Ventilator / John dillinger if you want to continue business stop fighting the truth man... Let me show you how the truth is going to put u out of business man next step for you is " le thinks now that your a major big fish *which u are a big fish* since you have many names and they going to take you down".

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху