Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

molosh

DEER
Депозит
0$
I need help. If he does not manifest himself in his thread, i will show you the proofs ...

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
molosh
You have 24hrs to read rules of posting to blacklist, learn respect, and edit ur post.

molosh

DEER
Депозит
0$
Hi Ninja, u are Right, i did not talk with support and you before posting here, i did not respect others rules also. It's just because i was too angry (That's not an excuse, i know).
I feel what you mean when u talk about respect, but it depends of the way Dillinger talked to me in ICQ.
Well, i won't misrespect rules of the forum. Just because you talked here, you can erase this thread if u feel like. I'm with him in his thread, and i won't let him go until he gives my cash back.
You can erase this thread, if he does not want to understand what people says to him, then i will come here and re-post with posting rules respect.

Thants to hear my SOS

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
keep in mind what every topic is takes my own time reviewing it and respect it please.

Posting in his thread without logs - not good thing too.
But do as u wish.

Closed.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху