itr0nic

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
this individual with the username "!@#$%^" is a ripper, he ripped me for a $100 claiming that he sold dumps and that he was verified on c.su, and since then he has added me to his invisible list. While this happened back in december I didnt think of it much until I saw that he was on the site today, I never posted his ripper activity because a lot was happening and I was looking for new vendors with better work back then and just moved on, but he contacted me after reading complaints I was making about fozzy and night support on their thread by way of pm, so BEWARE, I also believe he goes by another name that is in this forum but I will not put him out there because I dont know if its him but ironically he is getting called a ripper also, but this guy out of nowhere contacts me on icq without any explaination as to how he got my info wanting to sell work and he tells me that this name "Gosha" is his in this forum. I suspect they are one in the same. Gosha I apologize if this is not you but be warned that a guy is on icq contacting people saying he's you and he has all the signs of a ripper, constantly asking when will you buy something, copy and paste pre design conversation in window, he goes by the ripper handbook line by line, beware c.biz

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху