Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

wizzardz01

DEER
Депозит
0$
Member forum profile : http://carder.biz/member.php?u=46063

So what is this guy doing?
He is constantly spaming my topics, he is claiming that i am the ripper and that he is the most legit seller ever.
He is saying that i am the ripper for no reason, he does not have a single valid argument for that.
Also check this picture out :
http://www.slike.com/slike/Rp2xd.jpg
Hilarious...Especially second part ;)

I have NEVER scammed a single person on this forum.

I have NEVER scammed anybody on any other forum including 1nfraud.cc

I AM banned on 1nfraud but NOT FOR RIPPING GOD SAKE ,
here is the explanation
Код:
You have been banned for the following reason:
ban for praising c pro and talk shit
Praising c pro?Wtf?Talking shit?I did not said anything special there, im not even participating in forum topics and stuff, i dont care about that forum at all.

I HAVE people who can confirm that i am the legit seller, i hope they will see this topic and put their feedbacks right here, if not i will ask them if they can put the feedback here.

I am registered on this forum since Feb. 2010, and hex4criical since Sept 2011 i think that means something.

Hex4critical have never posted anything useful here, and i have posted more than 300 dumps for free on this forum, i think nobody every posted so much free stuff here, and im happy if i could help somebody with his financial problems with my dumps.

All in all, there is no SINGLE scam/ripping or whatever topic on any forum on the internet, hex4critical is saying that i am selling public stuff and when ever i told him to leave the link from the page where they are posted, he just keep saying wizz is ripper wizz is ripper, just like retarded 10 years old kid.If you want, Google my name : wizzardz01 and you will see more than 100 forums on which im registered, and on none of them im banned.

What do i want ?
I want admins to remove this useless member from this forum, or at last make him gtfo from my topics.

And a note to hex : keep spamming me on my pm and on my topics without valid argument and you will have to deal with somebody with who you do not want to have business...believe me.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:27 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:48 PM ----------

Hahah guys looks what i got in pm from a person who is registered month ago :
Код:
Again, you're undertaking me. If I want, I can get you kick off from here in no time. I just don't like violence and gore.
Vs1dy.jpg

Hahah im starting to love this idiot :D hahaah makes me laugh so freaking much.

wizzardz01

DEER
Депозит
0$
Код:
btw, i'm preparing surprise gift for you mr ddos duddy, that's why it's taking me long...I'm sure, you'll amazed to see that. : )
This is really a badass boy.

ADVs

Команда форума
Депозит
0$
Did you read the section you are posting in? You get DEER status, he will get banned for spam. Closed.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху