Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

deputat

<span style="color:green">Seller of:<br>&nbsp;<a h
Депозит
0$
Profile: http://carder.pro/member.php?u=52784
Description: Admins i ask ask to ban this guy for compromising my service and telling shit without confirming words. I do not see any proof of his words and i know that he is competitor client and they wrote to write this without proof.

Here is post-> http://carder.pro/showpost.php?p=434486&postcount=308

My personal view, and everyone's view, this douchebag is selling generated fake shit, once you top-up some balance, you can forget about them, once you refund 4-5 times of HIS ACTUAL DEAD shit, he will lock you out, and once he unlock you, vice versa! same shit will happen, all of His ccs are SHIT even his dumps are shit.. he's a shitty person as well with an attitude, i advice all to use at their own risk... because he just simply sells SHIT. and this is my PERSONAL view, since threads are open for personal views and you cannot judge on that.. People should see the real fake person you are along with your fake shit, out of 100 cc probably 1 worked with "Invalid billing address" .. so shove the whole shop up yours.. before putting negative feedbacks on users for being honest, now you will start getting multi negative backs, retarded.
------------------------------------------------------------------
I ask this person to confirm his words about my dumps and cc with copy of the checks that my dumps and cc are shit.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
He wrote personal view and have right to it.
Its because hes on blocked area or somehow else - doesnt matter
every user have right to post opinion about ur services.
If he repeat doing this - write another blacklist.

Closed.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху