Депозит
0$
fullhouse
http://www.carder.pro/showthread.php?t=48623&highlight=fullhouse

I sent him a deposit of 35lr ....now we dont agree on terms and conditions...told him over a million times to return lr and he's been ignoring like he don't exist

(1:15:58 PM) [email protected]/services: whats your lr acct
(1:16:28 PM) [email protected]: U88285**
(1:16:50 PM) [email protected]/services: dont really know what date i will book but will send a dep
(1:17:18 PM) [email protected]: ok
(1:21:47 PM) [email protected]/services: Batch 81527663
(1:21:58 PM) [email protected]/services: so have that..will send more when i get more lr
(1:22:04 PM) [email protected]: ok

(6:22:32 PM) [email protected]/services: bro i have a deposit with you remember
(6:23:19 PM) [email protected]: deposit?
(6:23:34 PM) [email protected]/services: yeah i have a deposit of $35 with you
(6:23:46 PM) [email protected]/services: its been more than a week
(6:23:55 PM) [email protected]: from when?
(6:24:07 PM) [email protected]: I will check and refund this later

Депозит
0$
Are you taking the piss?

Seriously, are you taking the fucking piss?

Please posts logs of where you reminded me to refund the LR? Pretty please. The last conversation we had was on 01/02/2012

Apologies for forgetting to refund, I honestly forgot but don't come crying to the forum when you could have easily messaged me.

Idiot.

Депозит
0$
well i could post logs of me sending you millions of msgs and you not responding ....but not that your ass in on blacklist...you can now ask of my lr acct

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:05 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:04 PM ----------

well i could post logs of me sending you millions of msgs and you not responding ....but now that your ass in on blacklist...you can now ask of my lr acct

Депозит
0$
Please paste :)

Why are you able to reply here but can't reply to my jabber message requesting your LR?

Also let's not forget that you sent me this 35LR out of your own will, saying hold this deposit till I want to book something.

Депозит
0$
messages.png

Douchebag you will have refund today.

Депозит
0$
looks like this guy didn't even pay his electricity bill, so he can't charge his lappy.

lol @ $35. Just pay up and close this damn thread.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Any chance what you both will speak over icq/jabber instead of this section to make it solved?
:)

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху