Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Palant

Новичок
Депозит
0$
I am writing this because i was asked by the Forum Escrow to make this blacklist even though it is more about the Forum Escrow and not really about Soccerbox. I know this has happened over a long period of time but thats not my fault Soccerbox was slow to send and i was busy with other normal life stuff.

Also for some reason im unable to access this forum from my usual IP so i have had to use different provider.

http://carder.pro/member.php?u=1

I sent 636 LR to Forum Escrow to buy 2 ipad from user = soccerbox.
Soccerbox sent me 1 ipad with DHL code which i received and i then told escrow to release 300 LR to him which the escrow did. Soccerbox was then going to send me another ipad but never did for whatever reason. I then told Forum Escrow to send me back 300 LR and keep the commission for both as the whole process had taken so long. Forum Escrow did NOT send me the money back and instead told me to write this blacklist.

As it stands Forum Escrow has 316LR of mine at the moment and i want it back so i can use another provider or purchase other services on here.

02/07/2011
(1:26:43 AM) Escrow, c.biz: memo: hosting
(1:26:53 AM) Palant: ok 2 min
(1:29:50 AM) Palant: done
(1:29:52 AM) Palant: Date 02/06/2011 18:25 Batch 5479XXXX From U730XXXX (XXXXX) To U734XXXX (MaXXX) Amount $636.00 Memo hosting
(1:30:13 AM) Palant: pls check

02/16/2011
(3:21:07 AM) Escrow, c.biz: ok
(3:21:14 AM) Escrow, c.biz: but minus more
(3:21:20 AM) Palant: ?
(3:21:33 AM) Escrow, c.biz: do u want more escrow?
(3:21:57 AM) Palant: after stuff is delivered successfully yes
(3:22:40 AM) Palant: just dont give him all the 600 usd 1 time. have to be 300usd per waybill. and i am still waiting on first one.
(3:24:15 AM) Escrow, c.biz: ok
(1:56:39 PM) Palant: Escrow. I have received waybill+commercial bill for first item. please send soccerbox UIN: 56124XXXX $300USD ASAP. When he sends me next $300 you can send him last $300. Thanks.

(2/17/2011 1:23:52 AM) Escrow, c.biz: 2 person must write me about 2 part
02/17/2011
(12:39:26 PM) Palant: what you say? 2 person must write me about 2 part?

(2/18/2011 3:14:53 AM) Escrow, c.biz: yes
(2/18/2011 3:15:02 AM) Escrow, c.biz: 300 sent already
02/20/2011
(8:25:32 PM) Palant: ok

03/01/2011
(3:48:53 PM) Palant: hold on to the other 300usd for now as am still waiting for next waybill etc.

(3/2/2011 12:51:57 AM) Escrow, c.biz: so?
03/02/2011
(8:27:38 PM) Palant: so, i am waiting for him.

04/20/2011
(11:21:49 AM) Palant: soccerbox has still not sent me the next ipad. I guess he cannot provide this service anymore. Please send me back $300 LR to U730XXXX. You can keep the escrow commission for both. If you know anyone else that is able to send ipad internationally then pls let me know.

(4/20/2011 3:42:40 PM) Escrow, c.biz: hi u must open black list about him
(4/20/2011 3:42:52 PM) Escrow, c.biz: write about escrow inside topic
04/21/2011
(10:59:09 AM) Palant: no he not steal anything. he just didnt have resources to send another ipad. i thought he could do many ipad a week but he only could do 1. so i want money back from you so i can order from someone else.

(4/21/2011 5:40:13 PM) Escrow, c.biz: hi u must open black list about him
(4/21/2011 5:40:19 PM) Escrow, c.biz: write about escrow inside topic
04/23/2011
(12:53:39 PM) Palant: you not understand. I give you money 636 LR right. He would buy 2 ipad and send to my drop. He send 1 and then he say cannot send next one yet. I told you to give him 300 LR for first ipad. You give him 300 LR and you keep the rest until he send the next one. He not send the next one yet so you still have the LR in your account and so i want it back but you can keep the commission for both because it take so long. You understand. I give you 636 LR. You get 36 LR commission. You send him 300 LR already. You still have left 318 LR. You send me back 300 LR. Understand?
(12:54:17 PM) Palant: i can send you private message again of forum if you want me to explain again.

(1:00:34 PM) Palant: so send back 300 LR to U730XXXX. Or send me back 318 LR if you dont want to keep the commission.

05/08/2011
(8:38:51 PM) Palant: Hi. So you have still not sent me the money back. i have just check my LR account.

(5/9/2011 1:33:35 AM) Escrow, c.biz: hi ?
05/14/2011
(4:39:13 PM) Palant: hi
(4:40:03 PM) Palant: im not online all the time because im busy with other stuff. Did you get my last message? im still waiting for transfer back to my LR account.
(4:40:38 PM) Palant: do you want me to make a Blacklist on c.pro ? Because the blacklist will be about you and not soccerbox
(4:41:02 PM) Palant: because you are the one that has the my money not soccerbox

Последнее редактирование:

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
I dont understand from that post nothin'
coz its just a whole mess.
:)

Since im not act as escrow part in this transation, i leave it for other person who is in charge for it.

Palant

Новичок
Депозит
0$
@ Ninja, This still has not not be resolved. Let me make it clear i sent forum escrow 636 LR. He sent soccerbox 300 LR. I want my 318 LR (- commission) back. Why is this so hard to understand? Others have to know to be careful using forum escrow here.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
e not send the next one yet so you still have the LR in your account and so i want it back but you can keep the commission for both because it take so long. You understand. I give you 636 LR. You get 36 LR commission. You send him 300 LR already. You still have left 318 LR. You send me back 300 LR. Understand?
U're too stupid to understand what escrow protecting BOTH person who is involved in this deal?
What will happend if support will send 300LR back to you and Soccerbox will come to him (or this thread) and say"
i have sent him second IPAD!!! Where is my money?
What in that case?

Say to him what you insisted on sending u 300LR back?
Lol. Turn ON your mind what escrow need proof what other party NOT SENT ipad at all OR confirmation from him what he didnt sent it and he's agree what escrow will send money back to you.

Remember:
ESCROW RESPECT BOTH PERSON! 1. Who sent money. 2. Who provide services/stuff.
And dont moan all around the board.
Thank you.

Palant

Новичок
Депозит
0$
@ Ninja, as far as im aware soccerbox did not tell the Forum Escrow that he had sent the 2nd ipad. In fact i had a deal with Forum escrow to only release money per each DHL tracking number i received. The logs show it (do you want the screenshots as well?). As i did not receive a second tracking number i told the escrow to send me half the money back. If you are in fact telling me that the Forum Escrow did send soccerbox money for the second ipad without asking me then i want to see the second DHL tracking number proving this because i never received anything in the post or from soccerbox.

Where is the second tracking number? Its not my fault the Forum Escrow doesnt understand plain english.

The fact this forum admin are a bunch of RIPPERS (check out other complaints about admin here on www.opensc.ws) only proves my point. And your demoting me to DEER just shows your immaturity and involvement in this forum escrow scam.

This has been up here for over 3 months and only now are you getting involved to help. I bet you were just hoping i would forget my 300 USD and not tell anyone else.

Other people have a right to know that the FORUM ESCOW is a RIPPER. If that doesnt show others doing business here that this forum is a load of BS then i dont know what is.

If im wrong show me the second tracking number soccerbox gave or shut up and give me my money back!

Ban me and everyone will know the truth.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Im leaving to support because seems u're person who is useless for this board.

btw ive checked this link - and found nothin' about admin of board on ur link.
Cloclusion:
1. You calling board escrow ripper for nothin'
2. You made advert to other board and its violation of rules too
3. I dont care about u. I care about ur actions. You violate rules - got deer.
4. You cry now and call everyone around rippers - ok. You look like a useless kid for community.
We're making more than 50k+ transaction sometimes without any problems. And u're crying about ur pity $300. You even cant defend your point of view.
What a shame.

Anyway. After this will be solved - you're out.
This thread is closed.

Now everyone is knowing truth what u're - idiot.

ADVs

Команда форума
Депозит
0$
Write specifically for deer:
1. Write to escrow from your ICQ.
2. Publish complete logs and a description of problem with Soccerbox.
3. Stop insulting without reason and without understanding the situation.

P.S. If you do have money immersed in escrow, then there is no problem for their return. Your petty amount is not needed.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху