Don_Corleone is a time waster and a kid

zerocool

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
profile http://carder.pro/member.php?u=24228
icq 460852 other icq 639249895 jabber [email protected]

waiting 4 days with this man to make deal, he want buy account. after he telling me that he buying tomorrow and for 4 days he never coming and he is ignoring me on the icq chat. today he telling me that he find someone else. and before 6 hours he tell me, he will buy 100% and now he say he find someone else. next time please no one work with him. i think he only want to take account and run away. he does not want to pay money with escrow. he only want account for cheating

I get in the morning today needed accs for cashing, so I don't need to buy it, sorry

and then not answer from other icq?
i post in forum u time waster

Последнее редактирование:

Don_Corleone

Новичок
Депозит
0$
ha ha ha ))))

Zerocool is inadequate and have affairs with him I do not advise !

go to school loh !

-----------

Короче, этот лох навязчиво впаривает свой товар (наврядли он существует вообще у него) а потом, когда у него отказываются покупать ссылаясь на то что товар уже куплен, не надо спасибо, он начинает ругается матом, наезжать, угрожать блэком и обзаваться там по своему по амерски всеми матами, смешно аж читать )) Пусть убьется ап стену, а лучше пусть статус ишака получит.

Последнее редактирование:

iTpHo3NiX

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
profile http://carder.pro/member.php?u=24228
icq 460852 other icq 639249895 jabber [email protected]

waiting 4 days with this man to make deal, he want buy account. after he telling me that he buying tomorrow and for 4 days he never coming and he is ignoring me on the icq chat. today he telling me that he find someone else. and before 6 hours he tell me, he will buy 100% and now he say he find someone else. next time please no one work with him. i think he only want to take account and run away. he does not want to pay money with escrow. he only want account for cheating

Thats not how you post a chat log. Post the full ICQ chat log, not part by part with quotations.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху