xiu

Депозит
0$
i buy a card today, no fucking workiiing

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:19 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:02 AM ----------

2x order .
Card dead

The checker say Approved
Trololol, they are fucking ripper . omg.

Депозит
0$
This website used to be one of the bests shops on the web,crazy that it fell off & is now just a place to waste time & money, whats even crazier is that i havent seen anything comparable to how this shop was at its peak.......

xiu

Депозит
0$
what's the problem?
Time for the automatic replacement of euro cards we give only 15 minutes!
We have a new check! Cards, showed the response "Approved" - This means that the card is Valid 100% on it may just not have enough balance to where using.

Two order, two dead card
They are fucking ripper, no remplacement, just steal money for dead card

Депозит
0$
What I don't get it these DDOS shops give you a time limit to check the cards. If they are so competent in their material why do they give you time limits? Manual service was a lot better.

I'm afraid you'll find more and more good sellers turning their material into shit when they set up these DDOS shops.

Депозит
0$
да парни опять 25,нудно писать блек,аналогично чекер завис день лоадил, карты были деклай в итоге ничего не выдал,но и деньги не вернул,опять блек,опять ждать.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху