Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

koshnevo

Новичок
Депозит
0$
1. Nickname :::
2. http://carder.pro/member.php?u=23611
3. icq 626266482, [email protected]
4. Paid to this man 01.09.2011 5300 LR. He must sent me POS-skim Verifone 510 in 2 days.
Today 10.09.2010 and ::: and still some promise. I advise all users to stop all deals with
::: That would not be in this situation. ::: must fulfill the obligations or refund.
5. 5300 LR or POS-skim
6. Logs will be here in few hours...collect from 2 computers.

Good luck for all. Use escrow.

Депозит
0$
WHY IS HE STUPID? 5300 LR IS NOTHING TO LAUGH AT PEOPLE TAKE JAIL CHANGES TO MAKE THIS CARDING MONEY IF ITS 5,300 OR A DOLLAR ITS THERE MONEY HE TOOK A CHANCE AND JUST SO HAPPENED HE GOT RIPPED ,WISH U LUCK IN FUTURE CARDING koshnevo

:::

Депозит
0$
He is not ripped, I've had some issues, I have already sent him machines numerous times. He is being a baby. People who have dealt with me no I'm not a ripper including him. He already made thread before then once got his machine said evrything is okay.jesus christ koshnevo where is your respect. Message in pm and stop making drama.

biggestboyyy

Новичок
Депозит
0$
man this guy is not a ripper.. i have 2 POS i ordered from him simultaneously delivered and i'm making good profits from his stuf.. mr koshnevo try and sort out with him and be smart in your bussiness approach..

:::

Депозит
0$
Yes alkatron, which clearly makes no sense. Anyways its not a big deal because he will get his stuff. There has bEen problems shipping to russia that is all and he knows this. But he is impatient. Thanks biggestboy.

koshnevo

Новичок
Депозит
0$
I dont care nothing. I want my stuff imidiately or moneyback. I have problems with partners with this delay.

To admins:
Please change status ::: to UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS until he done this deal with me. He accept that o paid him. His problems with delay it his problems.

mabrouka

Новичок
Депозит
0$
@koshnevo,
5300 is allot for a 510 model,
I myself make 3 models for now,
vx670 vx610 vx510,and cost me 1k per each,ready to use.

Bottom line,
Next time use escrow (100 % None ripping) and take more time to search,you will get better prices,and a more secure deal.

Bless all,
mabrouka

Последнее редактирование:
Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху