CAPAC SERVICES ICQ# 608690316 IS A RIPPER

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Депозит
0$
This guy capac ripped me for $160 bucks! Thats very petty for someone thats supposed to be as well known as he is! I purchased some dumps before and they were check digit error and he replaced with 2 that i wanted! The dumps got approvals but were all calls when i used em! So i decided to try him again, i didnt send him all the money he wanted i sent him 160 lr to try the pcs beforea spent a chunk of money and he never responded after i sent him the money! The only thing he said a day or two later was that he wasnt home and hasnt responded since! I see him online but he wont respond! This sucks! I also have the history from the time i spoke to until now!

Watch out for this guy!

decrypter

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
dont waste your time trying to get money back because sir im sorry to say thats not Capac icq ; next time search the forums before dealing with anybody and confirm details specially with sellers :eek:

(capac not around anymore in public)

ADVs

Команда форума
Депозит
0$
Please post full logs, and read rules before posting blacklist. And did you verify him by PM?

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Next time use PM or official icq taken from the OFFICIAL topic on our board.

Because sometime icq get hacked/changed and vendors allways update their contact information.
So before make ANY deal please check those topic to get rid of such problems.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху