Депозит
0$
Beware of this site guys hxxp://www.cardingshop.net/ . A friend just registered as was planning to buy cvvs and fullz it asked for 1$ activation fee then just robbed 390lr from him.

I hope ive put this in right section.

Badger

Новичок
Депозит
0$
because they use an LR stealer script. he logged into what he thought was libertyreserve to add $1 activation fee but instead it was not LR it was a scampage site that stole his login, password and pins. You should really turn on IP protection within LR it would solve a LOT of these problems. When LR detects you login from different IP (at all) from normal it sends PIN to your email/SMS and you verify or you cannot login.

Депозит
0$
because they use an LR stealer script. he logged into what he thought was libertyreserve to add $1 activation fee but instead it was not LR it was a scampage site that stole his login, password and pins. You should really turn on IP protection within LR it would solve a LOT of these problems. When LR detects you login from different IP (at all) from normal it sends PIN to your email/SMS and you verify or you cannot login.

i agree thats the way

Депозит
0$

Yh i get it thanks.Mines setup like that but will tell him.So they will have all he lr passwords now he should make new.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Still cant understand why use such crappy site which advert via spam over icq.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху