About rippers: Admin please ban them!!!

Депозит
0$
Admin please ban this rippers that steal our money. Please put ripper status they will be forced to make another account also hopo this forum will go private.

Panther i had issues with few here and they did not received ripper status they rip again and again

Please choose a way to make this secure forum. u will get more money in that way if peoples start tu trust each other and remain only legit peoples in here.

scori

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
Dear Admin,

Please we suggest you work with conscious , you can ask all about me , and see my reputation , i provide each one of the forum good ccs i have never heard any complaint and that what all legit sellers or providers in case for money or for free work on getting.

I have been ripped 11 ccs today from that DIMON4G Russian guy and i have been warned here by a freind that some russian rip people and i should take care from them.
My bulks ccs are in a list , i provide respectively i didn't have any complaint but this man i believed him since his icq took my attention i though he is legit, But he took all my ccs , please admin we work for good business in this forum, am still new weeks ago i registered and thanks god i have good reputation till now , if you want this forum to be down you should let us know , cause new registrors are major rippers and as u can see old sellers has turned to be rippers, Please track every single seller and let all members be protected , we begg you me and all who are listing rippers here.

To add : once he said not working , i went insane and i posted directly the ccs he wanted to buy here in Freebie section .. and i directly received reputation and good complaints on them . This is a proof that we are working to serve honest Members and honest doubter.

Thanks a lot.

Последнее редактирование:
Депозит
0$
I have the same problem. Many of this kids have ripped me like a chicken this past day and there is this 2 of them that really went far. One of them have my money with it and dont reply again and the other said i don't have any proof to show that he ripped me, so i stated proof which i was going to show the admin to him, to my surprise, he just remotely killed the chat box (i mean the conversation disappear right infront of me) and i couldn't find his icq nick on my list again and all the history.... gone.

You can imagine such thing happening everyday here and i have been honest and done fair business here. I have never posted anyone in the blacklist section before even though i get ripped often but I will soon post about them in the blacklist section.

scori

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
I have the same problem. Many of this kids have ripped me like a chicken this past day and there is this 2 of them that really went far. One of them have my money with it and dont reply again and the other said i don't have any proof to show that he ripped me, so i stated proof which i was going to show the admin to him, to my surprise, he just remotely killed the chat box (i mean the conversation disappear right infront of me) and i couldn't find his icq nick on my list again and all the history.... gone.

You can imagine such thing happening everyday here and i have been honest and done fair business here. I have never posted anyone in the blacklist section before even though i get ripped often but I will soon post about them in the blacklist section.

Man some works here to ruin ur work , this should be taken into consideration really, i am now listed in rippers list by a ripper!! can u imagine that man? and btw some rippers add to logs some words i don't know this liar is professional.!
I don't know what should be done mate, but this things should stop!

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Show me topic in blacklist which is not resolved by any of MODs.

In russian section by Devi.
In english section by Panther.

Or you all think what we can put someone to RIpper group just after reading those texts?

arbiters need PROOFs!
1. Topic in blacklist section filled in right way (nickname, link to profile, logs, proofs)
2. Short description of prob, so we wont get thru petabytes of convos.
3. In hard cases use ALL logs and highlite sensitive parts with red and bold.

Folowing those simple rules help us making our community being better.
Thank you.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху