Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Депозит
0$
Admin please ban duchess , cause his status showing that hes not banned already:
http://carder.pro/member.php?u=10345

No signs of ban or ripper status?

And take a look at his last reputation points from following members:

pisella
Last Activity: 17-04-2010 02:14 AM
Join Date 29-03-2010

katking
Last Activity: 17-04-2010 02:18 PM
Join Date 29-03-2010

masteraid
Last Activity: 17-04-2010 02:58 PM
Join Date 29-03-2010

I'm pretty sure that its other duchess names here, same join date, same activity hour...

Sorry for double posting, just i wanna make sure, that hes don't fuck other peoples...

don't deal with that bitch duchess, nobody!!! 646588750 <-- duchess icq.

p.s. if somebody don't knows first story, read this:
http://carder.pro/showthread.php?t=8079

lolmope

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
you are wasting your time. why? because no matter what happens, this is a public board and anyone can make a new name and sign up. look at my status, do not deserve it. people join here every second and can create as many accounts, the beauty of the internet

masteraid

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
actually i made a small order with him and he did as he promised then i made a bigger request and he delivered as well i dont know what is going on between the two of you but good luck with him is all i will say
ps. he requested that i come forward and vouch for him and i just joined here for the dumps service he contacted me via pm asking me to try his services out of the blue

Последнее редактирование:
Депозит
0$
actually i made a small order with him and he did as he promised then i made a bigger request and he delivered as well i dont know what is going on between the two of you but good luck with him is all i will say
ps. he requested that i come forward and vouch for him and i just joined here for the dumps service he contacted me via pm asking me to try his services out of the blue

Yeah, and how the hell he did found u? if its your first post... that's just pathetic duchess, write with your firs nick, not this one...

P.S. lolmope If all here think like u, then u ain't gonna make any business here, better 1 looser less than 1 more... of course he can reg new nick, but if he did that, then he need other 4 nicks to raise his reputation, and some time, some posts... it's not very hard to post something about rippers like he, don't u think?

Последнее редактирование:
Депозит
0$

lol, "out of the blue"... How did he know you were even here? You fucking liar.

masteraid

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
the first day i joined i was browsing through the dumps section and i saw a notification in my inbox when i opened it was "duchess" stating that he has a good supplier and that if i think he is for real that i should get in contact with him so i gave him my icq he must have also been going through the dumps section and saw me viewing it anyways i dont give a shit what happens with you guys i just did what he told me and asked me to come here and vouch for him

Депозит
0$
the first day i joined i was browsing through the dumps section and i saw a notification in my inbox when i opened it was "duchess" stating that he has a good supplier and that if i think he is for real that i should get in contact with him so i gave him my icq he must have also been going through the dumps section and saw me viewing it anyways i dont give a shit what happens with you guys i just did what he told me and asked me to come here and vouch for him

Post screens with his PM's on your join date.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху