Депозит
0$
Nick: 2MARE
Profile: http://www.carder.pro/member.php?u=56413

Description: Sold me blanks for $245 LR, made multiple excuses about printer etc. offered refund few times but i was patient, then when i felt enough is a enough i asked refund, he said tomorrow. since has disappeared. Logs below, but minimal logs as to changing to new computer and lost old logs.

Logs:

13 may:
marocx: msg when here
2MARE: waiting till monday when repair shop opens... right now as i said i can refund with no problems
marocx: its ok ill wait
tomorrow is monday
2MARE: yes... i will contact you tomorrow... if the problem is going to take a few days, i will full refund
i do apologize again
marocx: np

15 may:
marocx: hi did u send them?
2MARE: no... there is a bit of a printer issue.. we're trying to solve it today.. if cant be solved then tomorrow ill give you a full refund... just came onlinne to tell you...
marocx: ok see what u can do, im not really interested in a refund
what about something ready made
u have anything ready made stock if i change my order
2MARE: im very sorry... i dont know why were having so much problems with this printer... scartching the car

Yes i have a few master 201 NO CVV2
marocx: no its ok
just procced with them see what u can do
2MARE: thank you for being so patient.. you want 101 yes ?
marocx: yes plz
2MARE: ok.. maybe today issue will get fixed

17 may:
marocx: any luck my friend?
2MARE: waiting on the printer now
marocx: looking positive?
2MARE: probably get it back monday or tuesday
marocx: ok
this is slow for me
can i have a refund plz, and when ur ready tell me
and we start from begining
UXXXXXX (X LR)
2MARE: ok cool.... can you wait till tomorrow.. i need to log in from other computer.. ill have it tomorrow..
2MARE: when im offline, leave me that msg please
2MARE: thanks... sorry for the inconvience
marocx: np
marocx: marocx: can i have a refund plz, and when ur ready tell me
marocx: and we start from begining
marocx: UXXXXXX (X LR) $245.00

Since then, ghost. HOWEVER, i see he has been active on Rhodes2 thread. This is what woke me up to think he is ripping.

2mare

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
Ok--- first off, thank u ninja for informing me that this post was up. I was unaware. I habe been away for many many months. Marcocx, I do remember this and I did have printer problem. However, before I disappeared I did send the lR to you and that's why I had no clue why my account had issues in till ninja informed me of this thread. I can't even get any prove because we have obvious lr problems right now but I assure you this, I didn't pay 3333 lr to rip someone for 245 lr

Also, since I'm not able to prove and want to protect my repuatioin, I am willing to send ur order with no charge. I will take the loss. Also, I will pay shipping but I will require you to pay me back after it is received. As we talked about before, this is over sea's so its ur own risk if your customs officers find it. I can only provide tracking number. Thank u and please add new icq to ur list. Its in my thread.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху